Recruitment CANDIDATE Civil Servants
Climatology METEOROLOGY AND GEOPHYSICS
FORMATION IN 2010
Meteorology, Climatology and Geoflsika (BMKG) is a Non Government Institutions Ministry in charge of carrying out government duties in the field of Meteorology, Climatology, Air Quality and Geoflsika, based on the Ministry of Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform Number: .290/M.PAN/2010 date October 11, 2010 BMKG in Fiscal Year 2010 opened the best opportunity for the sons and daughters of Nations which have high integrity and commitment to be a Candidate Reception Staff BMKG through Civil Service Class II and Class III.
A. AMOUNT REQUIRED (FORMATION)
S1 Economic Management
B. CONDITIONS APPLY
1. Indonesian citizen;
2. Minimum age 18 years on December 1, 2010 a maximum of 35 years on December 1, 2010;
3. Have never been imprisoned based on the Supreme Court decide that have permanent legal force, evidenced by the Note Certificate Police;
4. Having a job seeker card (Yellow Card) issued by the government agency responsible for labor affairs;
5. Physically healthy, evidenced by the Health Certificate for Physical and Spiritual issued by Government Doctor;
6. Not located as CPNS / PNS / Candidate members of uniformed services and members of the uniformed services or honorably discharged is not his own request or not with respect of CPNS / PNS / Private Employees;
7. Certified D1, D3, S1, S2, S3 and Non Education in accordance with educational qualifications above:
a. For graduates of S2 and S3 have a TOEFL certificate with a value of at least 500, while for S1 with a score of 450 issued by official institutions are legal entities;
b. Grade Point Average (GPA) on a scale of 4:
1) For the D1 and D3 of at least 2.60
2) For the S1 minimum 3.00
3) For a minimum of 3.50 S2
c. For graduates of S1, S2 and S3 in the country accredited diploma A and B in the National Accreditation Board - Higher Education, for graduates of overseas must get approval from the Directorate General of Higher Education along with the conversion of GPA into a scale of 4.
8. Willing to be placed in the UPT BMKG all NKRI formations existing in accordance with the signed Statement.
9. Attach a Drug-Free Certificate from the Government Hospital.
C. CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
1. Acceptance Cover Letter
a. Registration is open on weekdays from 25 October to 9 November 2010 on site registration is attached (Annex I);
b. Application letter was handwritten in black ink and signed by the applicant addressed to the Head of the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics ups Reception Team CPNS - BMKG to address Jl. Angkasa I No.. 2, Kemayoran, Central Jakarta;
c. File Application submitted by the participants in the Location Register by enclosing registration forms can be downloaded via website BMKG http://www.bmkg.go.id;
d. For those who never filed an application to BMKG, to repeat and improve the proposal in accordance with the requirements in this announcement;
e. The application must specify the proposed position.
2. Application letter accompanied by:
a. Latest Photo Pas colored with size 4 × 6 as much as 3 pieces (include name on the back);
b. Photocopy of valid ID card;
c. Photocopy of diploma S3/S2/S1/D3/D1 accordance with the required educational qualification and the following transcripts that have been legalized by the Dean / Head of Schools / Director of Higher Education accredited by National Accreditation Board - Higher Education (BAN-PT);
d. For graduates of S1, S2, S3 and attach a photo copy of certificate of TOEFL;
e. Photocopy of Identity Card Job Seeker (Yellow Card) is still valid from the agency Manpower;
f. Health Certificate for Physical and Spiritual issued by Government Doctor;
g. Photocopy of Drug-Free Certificate from the Government Hospital;
h. Statement that has been filled in and signed on the stamp as attached.
3. Cover letter and its attachments have been prepared neat and put together with clips in the order of the provisions of item 2 in the color map:
a. Brown color to S3
b. Yellow color to S2
c. The color blue for S1
d. The color green for D3
e. The color red for the D1
to include name, department of education and proposed position in the left corner of the map.
D. PHASES AND SCHEDULE SELECTION
Selection is done in stages with knockout as follows:
1. Selection Administration at the time of registration
2. Academic selection consists of material:
a. TKD (Basic Competence Test):
TPU (General Knowledge Test)
TBS (Scholastic Talent Test) and;
b. TKB (Competency Test Field) / substantive
TSK (Test Maturity Scale)
3. Selection Implementation written on November 11, 2010.
4. Interviews for the participants who passed the selection in items 1 and 2 will be held on November 22, 2010.
5. The location of the implementation of the attached selection. (Annex II).
6. Committee decision is final and can not be contested.
1. Names of participants who passed the academic selection will be announced through the website BMKG http://www.bmkg.go.id and announcements on site selection;
2. Selection into CPNS BMKG no charge;
3. Participants who passed the selection must show the original diploma of education last for investigated its validity, and submit:
a. Note the original Certificate of Police (SKCK) is still valid;
b. Drug-Free Original Certificate of Government Doctors is still valid;
c. Job Seeker Original Identity Card (Yellow Card) is still valid from a government agency in charge of ketenagakerja;
d. Latest Photo Pas colored with size 4 × 6 as much as 5 pieces;
e. Written statement was not willing to move into work units determined / other agencies, at least 5 (five) years from the date of appointment as CPNS.
4. If the applicant provides information / data that are not really good at every stage of selection, and after becoming CPNS / PNS, then BMKG right to cancel graduation and or dismiss as CPNS / PNS in BMKG environment.
Jakarta, October 21, 2010
SECRETARY MAIN BMKG
DR. ANDI EKA Sakya, M. Eng
NIP. 19570904 198303 1001