The British Council in Indonesia is recruiting for the post of:
IDR 8,885,000 gross monthly salary, plus excellent benefits
The post holder will assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in the the planning and delivery of the corporate marketing and communications strategy for the British Council Indonesia, in line with the country plan and will provide high quality communications and marketing services to internal customers in the following areas:
- Online media and social networking management
- Media relations management, and delivery of operational communications plan
- Internal communications and knowledge sharing
- Business relations and brand management
This position is offered for a fixed period of 1 year initial contract (renewable)
Key duties of this post include:
- Management and delivery of British Council’s online and social media engagement
- Identification and development of relationship and partnership with media / press
- Managing internal communications
- Supporting managers in the delivery of operational communication plans
- Supporting and co-ordinating business relations and marketing efforts to secure new business partners
- Managing British Council’s brand
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in online and social media management
- At least two years media relations experience and ability to write press releases
- Strong sense of achievement and relationship building for influence
- Marketing & Customer Service skills with good communications skills
- Strong written and oral communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English (IELTS: overall 6)
Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not be short- listed for interview
A copy of the full job description and an application form can be downloaded from our website at www.britishcouncil.or.id You should return a completed application form through E-mail.
Closing date for receipt of applications by 16:00 on Friday 03 December 2010. It is essential that candidates use the application form. The British Council does not accept CVs in place of the completed application form and it is unable to respond to telephone enquiries.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are registered In England as a charity.