Metrodata Electronics is one of the leading information technology companies in Indonesia and has built strategic alliances with world-class information technology companies such as APC, BMC Software, CheckPoint, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, DELL, EMC, Emerson Network Power, EPSON, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM, Infor Global Solutions, K2, Kontinum, Lenovo, Microsoft, Nucleus Software, Netscout, Oracle, Prometric, RSA Security, SAP, Software AG, Sun Microsystems, Strategic Partner Solution, Symantec, Trend Micro, and VMWare.
As a fast growing business group in information and Internet technologies, METRODATA believes that, in addition to its technological infrastructure, human resources are the main assets. Therefore, from time to time, METRODATA may offer career opportunities to hard-working, creative and dynamic professionals who wish to join the group.
Below you can find a list of vacancies that are currently available. Find the best challenges and opportunities for advancement at METRODATA.
MIS Manager (CODE: MM)
* Male / Female, Max age 45 years old
* Min 5 years experience as MIS / IT Manager
* Min Degree in Information Technology, Management Information, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, ( Preferred Post Graduate Degree )
* Having good understanding in ERP, Infrastructure, Network and Security
* Having good understanding in IT Architecture
* Having experience in managing Service Level Agreement ( SLA ), Contract and Vendor
* Having ability to develop SOP and manage documentation with detail and order
* Vision, creativity and imagination for new solution to continually improve
* Having good competencies in English (written and oral)
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (CODE: HRBP)
Reporting to HRBP Manager, major accountability for this position includes as coordinator of operational team, as an HR consultant of all employees and organizational problems related with the area handled. He/She also has to be a creative and highly motivated people to be proactive in proposing the better and readjustment of organization if needed.
* University graduates from Psychology, preferably male
* Minimum 2 year experience in HR generalist
* Having excellent skill in assessment and organizational development
* Computer literate (MS Office & Internet)
* Good communication skill is a must
* Innovative and high motivated person
* Fluent in English both oral and written
* Able to work independently and a team
If you think that you have qualifications such as above, please send your application enclosed with curriculum vitae and recent photograph to:
HRD Department - Metrodata Group
By email to: HR@metrodata.co.id
Please mark the position code MM on the top left of the envelop
or in the subject box of your email