An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Account & Business Development Manager to work for a global leader in the marketing software solutions arena.
This forward thinking company prides itself with a unique marketing approach; advanced set of enterprise marketing management and on-demand marketing solutions to empower organizations and individuals to turn their passion for marketing into valuable customer relationships.
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
(Jakarta Raya - Indonesia)
- Strategically sell solutions to new and/or current customers in an assigned geographic area to achieve/exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Establish face-to-face contact and provide sales presentations to existing/prospective customers to determine solution needs.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions.
- Maintain sales records & prepares sales reports as required.
- Achieve sales metrics and provide feedback eg) forecasts/pipelines, account management.
- Negotiation and closing for high value software and IT services; work with prospects and customers to understand their marketing automation and relationship marketing needs across a variety of industries.
- Keep up to date with market knowledge and trends and come up with solutions to facilitate sales efforts and evaluate competition; this includes recommending appropriate sales tactics.
- Provide forecast and pipeline account information to sales management.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, self motivated sales professional who is interested in growth and being rewarded for your efforts. Degree qualified in business, sales or marketing is highly regarded and having equivalent training in business or sales management along with solutions sales is definitely a must.
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated:
- Excellent knowledge of company’s products, software pricing practices and solutions selling skills.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed seven-figure annual quotas; experience in the following vertical areas eg) financial services, telecom, eCommerce, retail/catalogue, direct marketing.
- Effective in building and maintaining relationships with strategic target accounts and decision-makers.
- Proven ability to work in fast-pace environment, detailed orientated and follows through effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation ability.
- Knowledge of sales automation (SalesForce.com).
If you think you fit the bill, please apply via email@example.com quoting reference number 2895. For further information about this exciting opportunity in Jakarta, please contact
Joanne Esposito +61 2 9223 1133.