Abu Dhabi - Planning Manager
(United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi)
An international marine company location in Abu Dhabi is seeking a Planning Manager on permanent position.
- Project planning and scheduling.
- Developing logic networks based on critical path.
- Framing work breakdown structure / activity code structure.
- Resource planning, Material planning
- Project progress monitoring & Schedule compliance.
- Project cost controlling by calculating Man hours.
- Identifying bottleneck areas and alerting management.
- Recommending workarounds to mitigate impacts.
- Preparing and updating detail-engineering deliverables register.
- Monitoring project economical progress.
- Coordination and interface with client, and other sub-contractors.
- Conceptualize project execution plans, finalize Scope of work after thorough discussion with Clients, and conduct project evaluation in terms of outlays and profits attached.
- Over all planning for the yard utilization & facilities planning.
- Preparation of level 1 and level 2 schedules as per overall build plan keeping the contractual milestones in mind.
- Develop mechanisms for project monitoring with customer and also with Project managers by periodic project review meetings.
- Clearing the progressive bills and monitoring the cash flow of the project.
- Controller of monthly production schedule, Material schedule, Control report and Progress report Including MIS reports.
- Controller of material for assigned projects. (ERP and Primavera Packages.)
- Preparation of Build Strategy.
- Project budgeting and control.
- Cardinal Program charts and detail pert monitoring. And project tracking of critical project deliverables.
- Resolution of issues and project management and control to meet project targets on time and within cost.
- Management Information, progress report to customers and stage payment coordination to finance department.
- Decision support for strategic planning
- 10 to 15 years with shipyard experience
Interested applicants are invited to email their cv to email@example.com