Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2011
Location: United States of America (the) - Washington, D.C.
MSI has an immediate need for interns to help our busy Contracts Department, Human Resources Department, and Recruitment Department. Position are available immediately and will last until approximately May 31, 2011, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Recruitment Department.
Vary depending on department. For details, and a full list of internships available, please visit www.msiworldwide.com/careers.
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Familiarity with MS Excel and Word required;
• Interest in international development preferred;
• Commitment of up to 32 hours per week;
• BA preferred;
• Candidates residing in/attending school in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area preferred;
How to apply
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: www.msiworldwide.com.
Reference Code: RW_8C6NGA-40