PT TOYOTA –Astra Motor a leading automotive company in Indonesia, is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill the following positions :
Sales Analsyt (Code: SA)
- Job Description : You will be responsible in planning and evaluation Toyota’s sales achievement and innovate an improvement in sales operation activity.
- Requirement : S1/S2 from Industrial Engineering, Management or Business who has strong analythical thinking both for quantitative and qualitative data.
Dealer Development Analyst (Code : DDA)
- Job Description : You will be responsible to strengthen Toyota’s domination in all Indonesia regions by developing and managing new Toyota’s Outlet.
- Requirement : S1/S2 from Industrial Engineering or Management who has good communication skill and strong analytical thinking.
After Sales Business Analyst (Code: ASB)
- Job description : You will be responsible to strengthen Toyota’s after sales Service by developing innovative after sales program in Toyota’s after sales service by developing innovative after sales program in Toyota’s dealer and workshop.
- Requirement : S1/S2 from Industrial Engineering , Economics, Management or Business who has strong analytical thinking and good communication skill.
Supply Chain Analyst (Code : SCA)
- Job Description To Strngthen Toyota’s Excellent operation, you will be responsible to analyze vehicle and parts supply and distribution to improve total operation performance.
- Requirement : S1/S2 from Industrial Engineering who has strong analythical thinking, creative and good communication skill.
Corporate Analyst (Code : CA)
- Job Description : To strengthen Toyota’s business, you will be responsible to analyze company’s achievement and resources in order to set up company’s mid- long term strategy.
- Requirement : S1/S2 from Economic study who has strong analytical thinking and good statistic and research methodology knowledge.
- S1 or S2 Graduated with GPA > 3,00
- Age max 27 years old
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Preferable those with organizational experience
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Download the pre-defined Application Form HERE
2. Please fill in the form completely, then send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please write "TAM" as your email subject
4. The latest date to submit your application is December 23, 2010, no later than 13.00 WIB