Pertamina – Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi, one of national oil & gas companies based on Jakarta, Indonesia. Due to our recent project on Central Sulawesi, we are looking for candidates to fulfill the following positions on a project basis:
Monitoring and Controlling Oil and Gas Drilling Techniques, including handling the oil and gas produced, to ensure that all of the methods are the most efficient and effective for the production process.
- Monitor the daily progress of development/production operational activities.
- Consult with and provide technical guidelines to management and related engineering groups on matters which falls with their area of responsibility.
- Construct and maintain Petroleum Engineering data base.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve well productivities.
- Review remedial actions to safe upkeep of wells and producing facilities.
- Ability to perform Nodal Analysis and Oil Field Management Software would be an advantage.
- Min. 5 years engineering and operational practice in oil & gas industry.
- Min. Bachelor Degree of Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
Please send your CV only in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com