We are an MS ISO certified ink manufacturing Company. In line with our plans to expand and to meet the challenges ahead, we are inviting hardworking candidates to fill in the following vacancy.
- Responsible for timely preparation & submission of the monthly financial report, budget forecast, cash flow planning and etc
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with policies and procedures
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
- Monitor all accounting and transaction controls
- At least a Diploma , Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Working experience of 1-2 years in accounting field, able to do full set of account.
- High level of integrity drives and result oriented.
- Competent in management reporting and operations system.
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Possess positive attitude and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Required language(s) : English and Mandarin.
We offer long-term career advancement opportunities with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants please apply online or e-mail with full resume, stating experience, salary expected and a copy of recent photograph to: