PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of:
Transmission Rollout Director (Jakarta Raya)
Transmission Rollout Director (Jakarta Raya)
- Transmission Rollout Director of large project (more than 1000 hops)
- Be responsible for Project from initiation, planning, monitor, control until closure
- Manage and lead the rollout team locates seperatly in the country to achieve the project target. Address the major bottlenecks and implement the solutions. Proper report to higher management
- Interface to the customer of transmission, can communicate well with customer top management about all Transmission matters, and give professional reports and presentations
- More than 10 years experience in Telecommunications, have rich experience of large Transmission roll-out Project (IP and E1), including MW / MUX / Switch (better more than 1000 hops)
- Strong capability of rollout planning, including termly target, internal and external resource plan, and Major dependencies and Riks indentification
- Strong capability of progress monitoring, bottlenecks identification and solutions
- Strong leadership and management skill to the rollout team for progressing which is located seperately in several regions all over the country. And good communication skills
National Roll Out Manager (Jakarta Raya)
- Manage and supervise overall delivery of the project roll out for telecommunication infrastructure
- Establish project governance and its deliverables, for given objectives
- Proactively interface with, and build relationships with the customer and supplier chain to ensure the needs and issues of the business are properly addressed
- Manage post-sales support & guidance, and customer relationship
- Conduct presentation, continual communication with customers to obtain and comply to specific requirements
- Focus on time for Project schedule and budget and deliver on quality
- Fulfill the project requirement and satisfy all project stakeholders
- Degree in Electronics / Telecommunication / Project Management or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience in telecom industry as Project Manager
- Good Knowledge of Turn-Key Project Management which includes SA, Civil Works and Construction of Building / Towers.
- Turn-key Project Roll-out experience for a minimum of 3 years (for Turnkey PM),or I&C experience for a minimum of 3 years(for non-Turnkey PM).
- Subcontractor Management and Material Procurement knowledge is vital for the job is concerned.
- Broad telecom industry background and experienced in technical service operations
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Well versed in project management tools application
- Dynamic, possess good leadership with good sense of responsibility
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English
PLN Coordinator (Jakarta Raya)
- Having good knowledge for Power PLN work process, procedure & problem solving in term of PLN issues.
- Responsible to manage Power PLN works from start survey, application until connection on site.
- Ensuring Work application, Bill of Quantity Survey and Installation for Power PLN is done as proper.
- Be able to negotiate with Subcontractor PLN/AKLI in term of budget oriented.
- Coordination with Subcontractor CME and Subcontractor PLN/AKLI for work progress of application and installation work.
- Be capable of indentifying the possibility of PLN application and proving the real situation in the field.
- Having good connection with PLN / Power Government Company is preferred
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering is required
- At least 1 years experience in PLN / Power Government company
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Action oriented, results driven, aggressive and persistent
- Energetic & Team Player
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
Administration Assistant (ADM) (Jakarta Raya)
- Supporting departmental office activities
- Support engineer duration account: calculate expatriates working period and registration for expatriate
- Management of technical information and related documents
- Technical activities and training management
- Other administration work
- Bachelor (S-1) Degree major in administration, management or related discipline.
- Proficiency in English is a must, and literate in basic computer skill
- Mandarin language active for read & write.
- Strong customer service mind and sense of responsibility.
- Excellent ability to analyze, judge and coordinate among departments.
- Excellent ability to organize, plan and implement.
- Good at management skill.
- Like to work in details
- Pleasant personalities
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
Gedung The East 27