Cargill is a multinational US based company, an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with more than 158,000 employees in over 66 countries. The company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications and health and nutrition.
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $88.3 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products; operate hundreds of businesses and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
We invite fresh graduates and experienced professionals in Animal Nutrition Business and Accounting Sectors to join our World Class Team
PLANT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE & ACCOUNTING STAFF / SUPERVISOR
- Fresh graduates from reputable universities, majoring in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Accounting with minimum GPA 3.0
- Previous work experience in the same related fields would be an advantage.
- Computer literate, especially MS Office
- Good mastery of English
- Available to be placed anywhere in Indonesia
- Dynamic and innovative team player
Send your CV, a passport sized photograph, copies of your education certificates, reference letters and application letter to :
CARGILL ANIMAL NUTRITION
Jalan Raya Telajung Udik, Gunung Putri
Citeureup – BOGOR 16962
Closed : April 4th 2011