System Analyst (SA) for BTS1 (Jakarta Raya)
- To collect and analyze the users requirements.
- To develop the project plan and to ensure the project can be run on schedule.
- To undertakes system analysis and to design functional specification.
- To develop SIT Plan and to perform SIT (System Integration Test).
- To liaise with users on UAT and documentations.
- To manage resources within the team.
- To provide progress report of projects.
- To conduct support and maintenance of implemented system.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field, min GPA 3.0.
- Having minimum 3 years experience in system design and analysis.
- Having skill to specify business requirement.
- Having knowledge in Treasury or Trade business is preferable.
- Having good communication and analytical problem solving skills.
- Having a profound understanding of banking knowledges and processes are preferable.
- Able to work individually and as a team work.
- Good in English both written and spoken.
Analyst Programmer (AP) for BTS2 (Jakarta Raya)
- Education Bachelor / S1 in Technic Computer, Information Management or similar university level
- Minimum 2 Years experiences as Programmer
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (Passive)
- Willing to work on teamwork
- Experiences in ASP.NET (strong knowledge of .Net Technology, C++, C#, and Delphi is an advantages)
- Experiences in database : SQL Server (FoxPro, AS400 is an advantages)
- Experiences on development of application of Services, Finance (is an advantages)
- Experiences on development and customizing of MS.Share Point Portal
- Have good knowledge and skill in SDLC
Send your complete CV not more than 200 KB with recent colorful photograph and expected salary to : Hrs.email@example.com