Huntsman is one of the global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and commodity chemicals. Its operating companies manufacture basic products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and later, rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman today has 15,000 employees, 78 operations in 24 countries. The company had 2005 revenues of $13 billion.
Warehouse & Transportation Manager
Warehouse & Transportation Manager
- Manages and leads both finished goods & raw material in term of SAP system and its application in the field
- Manages warehouse’s cost based on the yearly budget.
- Manages transportation with the third party logistics supplier and monitors / reviews its KPI on the monthly basis for performance rating and improvement.
- Ensures adequate EHS standard implementation in all warehouse and transportation such as warehouse operator, forklift operator, truck driver, etc.
- Manages and controls stock turnover (in and out) based on picking list and Delivery Orders (DO) for both distribution and production.
- Prepares a report to Supply Chain Head about stock loss because of damage, stock turnover, or any problem in the warehouse and transport.
- Review and update the latest strategy to maximize routing to customers
- Accountability for 100% stock accuracy between system and actual based on annual stock take.
- Manages and supervises all Warehouse and Transportation activities such as updating data in SAP, coordinating with sales function, controlling overtime cost, and delivering products to customer.
- Manages warehouse and transportation for warehouse, cleaning, responsible for keeping a master key for warehouse, reporting problems or damage.
- Handles liaison for third parties in relation to a delivery of finished goods to another city beside JABODETABEK
- Bachelor degree in preferable in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
- 5 - 8 years experiences in warehouse and transportation field or other related logistic function.
- Professional in Warehouse and Transportation especially in Chemical Industry, in-depth Knowledge in chemical product and in EHS regulations.
- Able to operate warehouse equipment and transportation.
- Proficient in operating SAP system, understanding numeric statically and fluently in English both oral and written.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving, good negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Resource Utilization
- Innovative Thinking
- Building team and Relationship
Technical Sales Support Engineer (Advance Materials Division)
- Follow company safety policy, and participate the safety meeting & training in local office.
- Focus on Supporting Construction Adhesive Sales team in SEA (For all current exisitng Product Range)
- Act as a interface/bridge between commerical team and R&T team, Submit the professional test request form for R&T team, Write the test report for the sales and customer.
- Customer visit in SEA:
- Handling customer complaints by site investigation and Plant follow up
- Trouble shoots
- On siteTechnical/Application support/line audit
- Technical enquiries/discussions
- Qualificaiton or field trial on existing product and imported product
- Technical Enquiries in CA business segment via emails, phone calls, etc.
- Provide technical trainings to customer/distributors/Sales
- Act as a SEA technical focal point to the China TSS and R&T
- Attend and support trade show in SEA
- Collect and analyze the competitor’s product information
- bachelor in Construction Materials, Building Service or Civil Engineering, preferred if have chemistry background.
- Experienced in product application and technical service activities in in construction materials. Min 3~5 years exp.with min 2 years in construction Industry.
- Knowledge in construction industry and application technology trends, competitors and customers in related business.
- Trouble-shooting skill, problem-solver mind-set.
- Analytical Thinking - Gathers information from key sources in attempting to understand fully the cause of a problem
- Using Resources - Co-ordinates resources and activities effectively
- Customer Focus - Responds promptly and flexibly to external customers
- Communication - work as an interface between Sales and R&T
- and resolve the conflict of within the GSA organization
- Time management - Able to deliver technial support timely, no matter under great pressure
- Ensure the compliance to EHS standard & regulation
- Conduct solid & waste water treatment a refuse area and WWTP as per SOP and comply with government regulation
- Conduct hazardous waste water treatment at evaporation equipment before change into WWTP
- Segregate & clean plastic/paper waste from any chemicals and labeling before dispose to external party
- To operate WWTP & evaporator equipment as per SOP
- Treated waste water from production lab for further treatment at WWTP
- Prepare and report hazardous solid waste that treated at PPLI
- Take a waste water sample for QC lab & BPHLD for monthly testing
- Male, age between 20 – 25 years old.
- Minimum technical high school in any field with 2 years working experiences.
- Proficient in WWTP instalation and maintenance.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving, good communication skills
- Computer literate.
Chemical Engineer (Textile Effect Division)
Providing technical & service support for specialty chemical products and materials.
Plan, organize and manage day-to-day operation, maintenance and admin- related to Chemical Systems.
- Male or Female, minimum age 30 years old.
- MUST have Degree holders in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with minimum 5 years working experiences.
- Able to design, manage and control chemical process, operate wastewater treatment plant, air pollution control and electrolysis.
- Candidate has certificate in related environmental management, wastewater treatment and air pollution control as advantage.
- Interpersonal skill: able to communicate, coordinate, self-initiative & willing to learn, teamwork.
- Able to conduct laboratory tests and process line evaluations
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently, project control & management skill, implement & execute the project.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Candidate has engineering drawing skill/ experience as advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Please send your application to : HR_IDN@huntsman.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you do not meet any one of these requirements, please do not complete this application