Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta is located right in the heart of Jakarta's prestigious commercial shopping, dining and entertainment districts, Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta Hotel is the perfect choice for your stay in Jakarta. Just 35 minutes away from Jakarta's Soekarno Hatta International Airport, it is also close to Jalan Thamrin, the most famous Boulevard in Central Jakarta. Most airline offices, major business offices, several embassies and a leading department store are just a few minutes walk away from the hotel. The Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta Hotel has won the Adikarya Wisata Award three times for exceeding hospitality achievement and dedication to support tourist development. Above all, here at Jakarta's preferred business address, we seek to provide five-star service, always. One of the finest luxury hotels in Jakarta, Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta Hotel offers guests 400 elegantly appointed rooms and suites complete with plug and play internet connectivity. For discerning guests who seek indulgence and leisure, the Jakarta and Sari Suites make a perfect choice. For business travelers, the convenience and facilities of the Pacific rooms is ideal. For a perfect combination of luxury and comfort, you can choose from the fully-equipped deluxe and standard rooms.
- Male / Female, max. 40 years old
- Having high creativity in serving new menu and in making food variety
- Fluent in English and computer literate
- Previous experience with control food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team preferred.
- Min. 3 years experience as an Executive Chef in four to five star Chain Hotel.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or related culinary degree with eight or more years of industry and culinary management experience.
Potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent command of English & Indonesia both oral & written
- Ideally with a university degree in Economic
- Hospitality background
- Computer Literate
- Good leadership skill, Problem solving ability, Mature
- Minimum of two (2) years experiences in similar position at international four/five stars hotels
If you seek an environment that provides the ultimate in challenging opportunities for personal growth with an International Hotel Company with strong values for our guests and associates, please send your Curriculum Vitae with recent photographs to:
Human Capital and Development Department
Sari Pan Pacific Hotel Jakarta