PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in 27 Syawwal 1412 H or May 1, 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. We are currently seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related major with minimum GPA 2.75
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
- Have attention to details and fast learner
- Able to work in a team and has the enthusiasm for driving service excellence
- Good communication skills
- Familiar to work with computer
- 3 opening positions are available.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have all the qualifications required, send your CV before 31 March 2011 to:
or to address below:
Human Resources Division
Bank Muamalat Indonesia
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 2
Please state the position applied on the subject heading.