Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
AVIATION SECURITY (Avsec)
- Male with age max. 35 years
- Education min. High School or equivalent
- Having experience in same position min. 1 year
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Regulated proportional
- Have a basic knowledge of security and evidenced by the certification
- Preferably live in Tangerang
- Work location: Cengkareng Airport
If you meet these qualifications, please send your cover letter, complete CV with recent photograph and other supporting documents via email at:
Or by post
(write the position code on subject / left side of the envelope) to:
Jl. Raya Juanda No. 15 Jakarta Pusat