BP operates globally, with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries and nearly 100,000 employees. We have exploration and production interests in 29 countries and are one of the major refiners of gasoline and hydrocarbon products in the US, Europe and Australia.
In Indonesia, BP is one of the largest foreign investors, with investment of around US$5 billion to date. Every BP mainstream business is represented, from upstream (Tangguh LNG and VICO) to downstream (Castrol) and petrochemicals (PT AMI).
To support our existing business activities and long-term commitments in Indonesia, we are inviting several finance professionals to join our team where exciting career opportunities await for you.
Static Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
- Single Point Accountability (SPA) to ensure the reliability and integrity of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Condensate Services Loading Arms
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Hydraulic or Instrumentation Engineering
- Familiar with oil and gas Loading Arms maintenance and operations
Distribution Control System (DCS) Technicians
- Reports to the Process Trains Shift Supervisor. Perform operations and plant monitoring through Distribution Control System (DCS) operation
- Maintain and control plant operation within safe operating limits through Distribution Control System (DCS) operations
- Minimum 10 years work experience includes 2 years as Distribution Control System (DCS) operator
Environmental Team Leader - CBM end Project
- The Environmental Team Leader will lead development of Environmental & Compliance Plan to support Coal Bed Methane and other future project development in BP Indonesia
- At least 10 years working experience including 5 years involved in DII & Gas or Mining Industries.
- Demonstrated experience in leading or at least coordinating AMDAL and UKL/UPL studies and leading the environmental compliance assurance
Environmental Team Leader - Exploration and Well
- Lead development of Environmental Compliance and Assurance Plan to support the Exploration and Well Activities in BP Indonesia
- At least 10 years working experience Including 5 years Involvement in Oil & Gas or Mining Industries
- Deep knowledge of Indonesian environmental legislative requirements in relation to the Exploration, Drilling and general Oil & Gas Industry
- Demonstrated experience in leading ore least coordinating AMDAL and UKLIUPL studies
Well Environmental Engineer
- Deliver all required Environmental approval, permits and reports for the Well Activities such as AMDAL, UKL/UPL mud and cutting management permits
- Provide day to day supervision on Well activities on site to ensure its compliance to the AMDAL or UKL/UPL commitments, relevant permits, BP Group Practices and applicable Indonesian Regulations
- Minimum 5 years experience In Environmental and Regulatory Compliance field with at least 3 years experience working in oil & gas Industry
Are you up for the challenge?
Closing date: 14 May 2011