New Job Vacancies at Batavia Air has been controlling its business concern in Indonesia as more than 20 years. Digressing from a travel bureau, it more and more better its business concern to allow an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
EVACUATION SYSTEMS (SLIDE) & FIRE EXTINGUISH TECHNICIAN
- To peform disassembly, assembly, testing, inspection and maintenance of aircraft evacuation systems and fire extinguisher with its components.
- Perform duties according to technical specifications and procedures o meet quality control requirments.
- Candidates need to work according to Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), Service Bulletins (SB) and Air Worthiness Directives (AD) specifications.
- Male with age not above 45 years old.
- Having education background in any major, preferably in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
- Having experience min. 3 years in overhauling, servicing or maintaining aircraft components especially for evacuation systems (slide) and fire extinguish.
- Having knowledge and experience in evacuation systems (slide) and fire extinguisher for rating type min. B-737 and A/B 319/320 is preffered.
- Having certification / license in evacuation (systems) slide and fire extinguish is a must.
- Knowledge in composite repair is an advantage.
- Vacant open for all citizen, Indonesia citizen is preffered.
If you meet the requirements, please send your application letter, CV, and recent photograph before June 30, 2011 to: email@example.com
(Please indicate the job title as the subject of your application / e-mail and only short-listed candidates will be notified)