Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on February 5, 1958, originally called Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL) with the status of business associations as entities that receive deposits and provide loans to its members. BAPEMIL aims to help ease the economic burden of retirees, both military and civilian. In 1986 the members of the PT BAPEMIL formed National Pension Savings Bank with a business license as the Savings Bank. In 1993 the status of the Commercial Banks BTPN. Now We are looking for professional candidates experienced in banking industries to fill the position:
IT Implementation Staff
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 19 June 2011
- To be responsible for the overall direction, review, implementation, control and timely completion of all changes in IT Infrastructure & IT Projects, ensuring consistency with organisational strategy, commitments and goals.
- To play a key role in reviewing change & new initiatives meet business & implementation schedule. To drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the project such that business results are achieved.
- To work and synergy through many others in the IT organization to succeed. The Candidate will support IT Operations & IT Field Support teams in integrating change management activities.
- To be successful you must be a graduate S1/S2 from IT, or related discipline and must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of SDLC - Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Familiarity with ITIL V3 approaches. Experience and knowledge of Change & Release management principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia & English – both written and verbal.
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain complex situation in a simple way.
- Having a creative, innovative and problem solver attitude / personality
- Ability to work independently, rapidly, under pressure and able to work on long duration during implementation.
- A willingness to adapt, to overcome and survive in a rapidly changing situation and technical environment.
Experience of past Software Implementor/Technical Support is preferred.
Resourcing Specialist - Retail Funding Business
Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya | Closing Date: 18 June 2011
- Organizing & hands on recruitment activities
- Identified and collaborating with recruitment channel to provide the best fit candidate
- Coordinating with business user to finalize in selecting and targeting candidate
- Administer human capital working purpose and regular reporting
- Male/Female, with age maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with major in Psychology is preferable
- Having minimum 2 years experience as Recruitment Officer
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Able to work both independently and in team
- Having good networking
Sales and Marketing Program Development
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 18 June 2011
- Create ideas and concept on internal media communication
- Program creator of design contest, motivation program based on need, design contest promo and as of producer of sales event, product launching, sales process campaign, gathering, awarding.
- Female/Male, age maximum 35.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree from any major.
- Minimum 2 Year experience as a design graphic and multimedia editor
- Having knowledge and skill for Graphic Design & multimedia editor
- Having sales motivation and result oriented
- Creative, Good attitude, Hardworking, Self Motivated with good Initiative
Human Capital Corporate
Jakarta Raya | Closing Date: 11 June 2011
- Maximum age 35 years
- S1 education preferably majoring in Economic Management
- Having min 2 years experience in Document Management / Document Custody / Loan Processing / Operation in Banking
Please send your detailed profile, working experience, expected salaries, email address and contact number addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Format file : *.doc, *.pdf, *.zip, max 300kb.
(Nb. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processed further)