Tetra Pak Indonesia is a multinational company providing the best integrated solution of processing and packaging for liquid food industry. In driving our growth, we are exploring many different opportunities across the value chain together with our customers. As we have been growing consistently, we are developing our team. We are currently seeking:
Technical Key Account Manager
The incumbent is responsible for customer operational performance, identify further improvement opportunities and ensure the engineers team deliver technical product services, including support to our customer with a high quality of services and ensure all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way both for the customer and Tetra Pak. The incumbent is additionally responsible for technical sales to customer and to provide strategic guidance to the account team.
- Work closely with customer in developing, recommending and implementing production and efficiency improvements.
- Act as a reference and a liaison between technical Tetra Pak Key Account Team and Customer by generate sales, technical advisor and manage resource and competence skills of CRE (Customer Responsible Engineer)
- Deploy the formulated change strategy to improve the way of selling of technical service to customer and advise expertise to the account team
- Responsible for Technical Key Account Sales and Service budget, sales and operating result, and expenses.
- Manage, supervise and control on site execution of preventive, corrective and maintenance work to ensure procedures and standard behaviors are correctly followed Directly supervise the Customer Responsible Engineer and evaluate their annual performance result
- University degree in Mechanical, electronic or “Mechatronic” engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 of 4 scales,
- Minimum 5 years experience in managerial or supervisory for diverse team,
- Have experiences in dealing with key account customer in trouble shooting and operational issues,
- Fluent in both Indonesian and English,
- Have negotiation, and technical skills,
- Understand business strategy overview.
- Applicants to be located in Surabaya/Malang.
- Competence requirements:
- Leadership with flexible in handling change, customer oriented, team player and result oriented
- Confidence with good communication skill and strong commitment.
If you have the qualifications and interest to answer this ad, please submit your resume, with recent photograph and other credentials within June 25th 2011. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please write the job position on the left corner of your envelope or as your e-mail subject and send to:
HR Director, PT. Tetra Pak Indonesia. PO BOX 4885, Jakarta 12049