Mining Coal Job Vacancies PT. Tunas Inti Abadi, a big growing coal mining company in Indonesia, subsidiary of Trakindo Group, operating in South Kalimantan. We come with strong financial and logistical support from our parent and affiliated companies and a commitment to mining coal safely with minimal environmental impact.
Currently we are looking for a professional to build a career with us. Applicants are invited for the following position:
Mine Operation Foreman
To Coordinate and supervise all primary and supporting mining activities that is conducted by contractor or subcontractor to ensure that the implementation is aligned to the plan and comply with all regulations of safety and environment, hence all the activities can be conducted safely and environmental friendly.
- Possess a diploma or bachelor degree in Mine Engineering or Geology or Geodesy
- At least 2 years of working experience in mining area and hauling road supervision
- Certified as POP (Pengawas Operasional Pratama)
- Able to operate mine plan software (Minescape, Surpac and Xpac)
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
- Strong in analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent in time management skills to handle multiple tasks and following through on projects and handling multiple tasks
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, maximum 2 weeks after this advertisement. (While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column).