Coca – Cola Amatil Indonesia is one of the leading manufactures and distributors of soft drinks in Indonesia – products of The Coca-Cola Company. We have over 400,000 outlets, 120 Sales Centers, and operates in 10 Unit Operations. Today, with approximately 9.000 employees, millions cases of drinks are distributed to refresh Indonesia everyday! We are inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
Business Solutions Analyst - Jakarta
As a Business Solutions Analyst you will be responsible in delivering quality business solutions through Information Systems project management methodology in the form of projects/tasks. The incumbent also acts as second level of support for issues from the deployed solutions.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Together with business partners identifying business requirements, gaps and risks further designing and re-engineering the process using technology to improve cost effectiveness and significantly add value to the business;
- Working together with business sponsor in managing project by establishing functional specification, giving application support and ensuring the project objectives to meet the agreed timeframe and budget;
- Responsible for SOP, S&P and training materials which is in accordance with current business practices;
- Assisting the implementation of approved business application by providing solutions to every escalated problem from IS Customer Service Center as the 2nd level applications support and establishing procedure or process to prevent problems from re-occurring;
- Performing applications version upgrade and testing;
- Actively seeking improvement of business applications by recognizing where efficiency of technology can add value;
- Expressing ideas of plans or solutions clearly and effectively through both oral and written communication to individuals and groups within CCDI or in the organization outside the line of formal authority (such as peers in other units or senior management);
- Maintaining project management, through Information Services Lotus Notes Application
In charge for such a pivotal role, ideally, the incumbent would demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Holding minimum bachelor degree from well-known university and has an excellent communications skill both verbal and written in English
- Demonstrating a good common sense in understanding in relevant business issues, and able to assimilate and apply in timely manner new job information that may vary in complexity
- Having an excellent work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals, planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping track of delegated tasks and assignments
- Able to accurately check the processes and result of a task and maintain stable performance under pressure
- Indicate as a reliable person, proactive, open, honest, and cooperative
- Possess 1-8 years experience as a business system implementor, project team leader, project manager or IT application analyst would be a minimal acceptable qualification and experience working in IS/IT department and have strong knowledge in any ofthe business processes sales & marketing, human resources, manufacturing and logistics or finance
- Having ERP knowledge (SAP or Oracle) would be advantageous
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (not more than 100 Kb) to : Nurfidha.Rahmi.Devi@sea.ccamatil.com.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.