PT Djarum, is the leading manufacturer of kretek in the world. For more than 50 years, we have delivered high-quality kreteks to ensure our customer satisfaction. Our well known brands, such as Djarum Super, Djarum Black and LA Lights, are sold in numerous countries and already become international best sellers. Our success comes from diverse array of highly talented people who are fueled with passion for performance, dedication and being consistently innovative. Our environment is all about teamwork, integrity and mutual respect.
We are searching for people with shared passion, dedication and values to join our team as:
2D/3D Graphic Artists - Jakarta
We are looking for a highly creative, multi-talented 2D/3D Graphic Artists with extensive experience in the conception, design, and production of games. As 2D/3D Graphic Artists, you will take part in the graphic production for games. Among a given team of producer, game designers, programmers, and testers, your daily mission is to conceive or execute graphic elements and art works for creation or large-scale deployment game projects.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Solid 2D painting / illustration skills with digital painting program (photoshop, etc.)
- Good understanding of designing cartoon style (characters, buildings, objects etc.) as sprite.
- Ability to draw and create simple animations on pixel basis (low resolution infography).
- Ability to generate 2D and/or 3D design concepts.
- Creativity, competency of hand-drawing and able to do quick sketching.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Interest and experience in playing video games.
- Experience in video game or in cartoon / comics would be welcome.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please enclose some of your most representative artworks in your job application.
The portfolio of a graphic artist can include but not limit to:
- Characters, buildings, objects, environment design for game
- UI design for game
- Icon design
- Other designs are welcome (ex: web design)
If you believe that you have what it takes and wish to be part of our team, you can submit your cover letter along with curriculum vitae (state the position code) to
We will only contact candidates who pass the initial selection process and are eligible for company’s interview.