New Job Vacancy Pacific Fiber Indonesia is a multinational company with main businesses is in forest timber industry, palm oil industry, construction, engineering, logistic, and property.
One of our business unit open vacant position for:
You will be part of a team responsible for conducting financial and operational audits of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification & assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures. You are expected to be able to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks and prepare audit reports.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2 - 3 years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Able to be based in operational sites (Jakarta, Medan, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan).
- Willingness to travel extensively
For direct applicant, please send your update resume to: