|Chevron Oil Products|
Chevron, Headquartered in San Ramon, California USA and conducting business in 180 countries. Chevron is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, and power generation.
In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
- Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
- 125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queque of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid busines results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
To sustain profitable growth and build the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for experienced Indonesian nationals who posses relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities :
Sr. Technician Mechanical (OPS-EXP/GPO-SLK) -Sukabumi - Jabar (Permanent)
Organize mechanical equipment maintenance execution for steam field and Power generation plant facilities to achieve world class equipment reliability to support optimum generation and meet company goal in safe, reliable, efficient and effective manner and in accordance to all applicable procedure and policy
- Interprets work order received, trouble shooting, job scoping, verify and control work quality for Mechanical equipment
- Review maintenance procedure for Mechanical equipment
- Review CMMS data for Mechanical equipment
- Analyze Mechanical equipment reliability based on condition monitoring
- Review equipment spare parts for Mechanical equipment
- Suggest correction, adjustment to increase the lifetime of Mechanical equipment.
- Coordinate equipment repair and recondition for Mechanical equipment
- Conduct Mentoring and coaching
- Perform other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor
- D3 Degree in Mechanical Engineering, GPA min : 2,75
- Have minimum 5 years of related experience
- Working Knowledge about mechanical equipment :
- Piping, valves and other static equipment
- P&ID, drawing and manuals
- Advanced information about mechanical equipment
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance fundamentals and mechanical troubleshooting
- Ability to use measurement tools
- Understand basic planning and scheduling, job scoping and work order management
- Strong analytical skill
- Basic Process Engineering knowledge
Technician Mechanical (OPS-EXP/SLO-DRI) - Riau (Permanent)
Technician Mechanical for Experienced Professional.
- D3 Degree in Energy Conversion, Metalurgy, GPA min : 2,75
- Minimum 5 years in mechanical technician of oil and gas company
- Technical Proficiency related to education background and current / previous experiences:
- Able to comprehend P&ID.
- Familiar with safe work requirements in facilities related to flammable substance.
- Familiar with and skillful in required work process, procedures and safety precautions of centrifugal pump and centrifugal pumps maintenance and repair
- Familiar with parts and components of centrifugal and PD pumps, and skillful in spare part / material planning and management
- Familiar with ANSI requirements of piping system connected to pumps
- Team player and relationship builder for personal results, personal and unit’s benefit
- Have good English and strong communications skills – both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (Ms-Office applications)
- Proactive and effective hard-work behavior in taking initiative to prevent and resolve issues
- Fully commit and comply with health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations
- Demonstrating integrity, diversity awareness and open-mind behaviors
Drilling & Completion Engineer (DC-EXP/DW-JKT) - (Permanent)
Drilling&Completion Engineer for Experience Professional.
- Minimum S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage), GPA min : 2,75
- Have relevant experiences or significant involvement in the supervision or planning development of drilling & completion rig operations. Minimum 7 years experience in Offshore drilling and completions operations are required, and deepwater advatageous.
- Has a broad level of technical and/or operational proficiency demonstrated from experience and work assignments in multiple operational areas. Has a good understanding of and uses knowledge of related disciplines. Must have understnading of well control. Well developed project management skills . Skilled in application of Value Based Well Objectives and life cycle designs.
- Proceeds on own initiative and judgment. Receives little direct guidance and/or assistance on projects to which assigned including those deemed very difficult and/or complex in nature. Completed work on critical items is reviewed for attainment of objectives.
- Familiar with procurement process of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs. Must be able to manage drilling and completion related from conception through operations and review with focus on continous improvement.
- Strongly proactive in most areas of expertise. Active in look backs, lessons learnt, and Best Practice shares. Offers ideas for solutions to more complex problems. Clearly communicates and represents D&C positions to multi-functional teams.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments using both internal and external metics, familiar with investigate job effectiveness. Considers the total cost of ownership rather than cheapest price.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, capital stewardship, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Provide work direction and serve as a mentor to less experienced engineers, DSM/WSM’s, and technologists. Capable of providing formal technical engineering in particular area of expertise.
Drilling Engineer (DC-EXP/GPO-JKT) - Riau, Jawa Barat (Permanent)
Chevron is the world’s leading geothermal energy company and operates the Darajat and Salak geothermal fields in West Java. This position is for a Drilling Engineer working as part of a cross-functional team to implement Drilling program. Work with Geothermal Operation Planning Department preparing annual budgets, schedules and long range planning.
Responsible for preparing drilling program, well designs, directional planning, cost estimates, cost control, performance monitoring, continuous improvement, RUMS and MOC process, and management program among others. Project management skills valued. Planning and Budget Cycle Acumen.
- Educational Requirement: S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage). GPA min : 2,75
- Candidate should have at least 7 years Drilling and Completion related experience with actual onsite field experience (supervision preferred).
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
- Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
- Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
Operations Assurance Representative (OPS-EXP/SLO-DRI) - Riau (Permanent)
Operations Assurance Representative for Experienced Professional.
- Minimal S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (S2/Master degree will be an advantage), GPA min: 2,75
- Technical Proficiency related to education background and current/previous experiences:
- Fluent with PFD, P&ID, and process control.
- Capable in materials and energy balances calculation.
- Familiar with process equipment design (piping, pump, vessel, tank, heat exchangers, etc.).
- Experienced and fluent with process simulation and tools (Hysys and Pipephase).
- Familiar with the engineering design related ASME, API, and ANSI codes and standards.
- Has experience and understand in project management.
- Team player and relationship builder for personal results, personal and unit’s benefit
- Strong communications skills – orally and writing including presentation skills
- Computer literacy (Office applications)
- Proactive in taking initiative to prevent and resolve issues
- Good understanding of health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations
- At least 4 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at :Lowongan Chevron not more than 31 October 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview