|Chevron Oil Products|
Chevron Oil Products Indonesia (COPI) markets Caltex-branded lubricants to consumers and industrial customers throughout Indonesia. Chevron, through its trading arm in Singapore, also trades crude oil, liquid petroleum gas, asphalt and finished petroleum products to Indonesia's government-owned Pertamina as well as to licensed local importers and distributors.
The government of Indonesia is gradually deregulating the downstream petroleum business. Through its appointed marketers, COPI plans to sell its Caltex-branded diesel to commercial and industrial customers beginning the second quarter 2010. Customers will be served from the storage facility at Tanjung Priuk, Jakarta. Eventually, storage and distribution is expected to expand to other parts of Indonesia. We are looking for a professional person immediately for a position:
Accountant - AP, Intercompany, FA
The person is responsible to manage Accounts Payable, Intercompany Invoices and Fixed Asset Coordinator.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Coordinate the collection of vendors invoices from all departments
* Prepare cash / bank position report for outgoing payments
* Maintain Petty Cash for Head Office and check Petty Cash reports from warehouses
* Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts on monthly basis
* Intercompany Processing
* Fixed Asset Coordinator
* Month End Process
* Maintain Vendor Master Data
* Sl Degree in Accounting.
* At least 3 years experience in Accounting.
* Ability to communicate in English both oral and writing.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
* Ability to use SAP is an advantage.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate diplomacy and tact in relation with peers, partners and customers and to interact in a professional and courteous manner in a multi-cultural environment.
* Strong communication ability to communicate effectively to different functional groups and foster cooperation and collaboration for enterprise win.
* Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal direction.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Ability to work effectively in an environment with rapidly shifting, ambiguous demands and priorities.
Please send your complete application, cv and recent photo to:
PT. Chevron Oil Products Indonesia
Sentral Senayan I Office Tower, 17th Floor
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Senayan - Jakarta
State the position applied on the left-hand corner of the envelope
Closing date: 20 November 2010. Only Short-Listed Candidates will be notified