PT. ETERNIT GRESIK (PMA), part of the ETEX Group, is a multinational manufacturer in the building materials industry, headquartered in Brussels. PT. ETERNIT GRESIK is the first producer of Non Asbestos Calcium Silicate Flat Boards and Fibre Cement Roofing Sheets.
We are rapidly expanding and continuously developing innovative solutions for building supplies. PT. ETERNIT GRESIK is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified.
In order to reinforcing our Commercial team we are creating the following position :
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER BALI LOMBOK
* To implement the yearly and monthly Commercial Actions Plans of the Company,
* To achieve the regional monthly and yearly sales targets,
* To manage, motivate and develop your regional sales team and help them improve their performance and productivity,
* To co-visit and serve the key-dealers, key-contractors, key-architects and work closely with your sales team to develop the relationship with the regional actors in the construction market,
* To report regularly on the market situation, competitors’ movements, results of our actions, sales opportunities and other assigned tasks.
* Female or male, 30-35 years old,
* Leadership, ability to negotiation, analytical skills, autonomy, honesty, hard worker,
* S1 Architect or Civil Engineer or equivalent,
* Min. 5 years commercial experience, if possible in the construction products industry and for an international company (PMA),
* Min. 3 years managerial experience of sales forces, if possible at the service of the distribution, contractors, architects in Indonesia,
* Good knowledge in English,
* Windows, MS Office.
* The experience of an international company with a long history,
* The dynamism of a motivated team,
* A good remuneration, adapted social benefits, and a company car,
* Thanks to our development in which we expect you to contribute actively, some career development opportunities.
Please send your Application letter & Complete CV with recent photograph to:
PT. ETERNIT GRESIK
Jl. Indro No. 1, Gresik 61124
or E-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Job Reference “RSM-BL” on the mail subject)