Philip Morris International (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with products sold in approximately 160 countries. In 2009, we held an estimated 15.4 percent share of the international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 26.0% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. We are the number one company by volume in 11 of the top 30 markets, and number two in additional 11.
Sales Leader Development Program ( SLDP )
To ensure smooth distribution activities of all Sales Executive within the boundaries of area, to maintain consistency of distribution level target and monitor product availability, freshness, visibility, and price within incumbent's sales in order to maintain product competitiveness which meet the Area Sales Manager business plan given.
• Willing to be relocated to all around Indonesia is a must;
• Having strong analytical thinking, initiative and communication capability;
• Capability of working either in a team or individually;
• Strong capability to lead, self competitiveness and achievement orientation;
• Fluent in English is an advantage.
For Fresh Graduates Candidate:
• Hold D4/S1 degree from all education background maximum 2 years ago with min. GPA 2.75;
• Have not joined the written test for Supervisor Field Marketing (SFM) and Sales Executive (SE) within one year from the last test taken
For Experienced Candidate:
• Hold D4/S1 degree from all education background maximum 5 years ago with min. GPA 2.75;
• Having 1 - 3 years experience as supervisor in Sales/Marketing area, preferably from Distribution/FMGC Companies;
Job Code PT 02240
Philip Morris International (PMI)