Gunung Sewu Group is one of the biggest investment and management groups of unconsolidated companies in Indonesia. Gunung Sewu Kencana has 3 core businesses; agribusiness, property and life insurance as well as several other investment portfolios, ranging from mining, information technology and manufacturing.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to take increased responsibilities and challenges for the following position:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Responsible for the overall financial management of the Company, including the formulation, implementation and monitoring of best practice financial management strategies and policies.
- Monitoring and updating the Company’s Business Plan on a 3-year rolling basis
- Preparation of annual operating budgets based on the Company’s Business Plan
- All financial analysis of capital expenditures, expansion plans, facilities acquisitions, etc.
- Cash flow management
- Asset and liability management
- Tax planning
- Risk management, including insurance
- Administration of leasing and commercial loan financing programs for the Company.
- All financial reporting to management, the Board of Directors, shareholders, lenders/creditors and regulatory authorities wherever applicable, including the preparation and dissemination of monthly unaudited operating and financial reports, annual audited financial statements, periodic reports to the Registrar of Companies and the central bank.
- All legal and contractual compliance matters, both internal, lender or investor-related and regulatory.
- Management of the Company’s finance and accounting staff.
* Mature, dynamic and outgoing personality.
* ACCA/ICMA/CPA is a must and MBA degree would be an advantage
* Possesses strong analytical and negotiation skills.
* Minimum 10 years experience in accounting, audit and finance, preferably with a major corporation or professional practice.
PRODUCT COSTING MANAGER
- Calculate price quotations and also monitor actual costs over runs.
- Maintain development and production related cost structures for all products.
- Lead the Costing team in creating comprehensive, user-friendly price lists for footwear SKU's, and formula-based components and raw materials.
- Support the automation of costing process and related data streams through process mapping and user testing as needed.
- Drive product cost reduction where appropriate by partnering with Product Creation, Materials, and Planning.
- Provide input on factory performance with respect to costing practices and price competitiveness.
* Min Bachelor degree of any major
* Background in manufacturing environment with extensive experience in Sourcing/Supply Chain.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good analytical, process-oriented and attention to details.
* Must be able to work with supplier factories to maximize partnership.
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
- Assessed internal control and ensured all operational activities in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures as well as Government Regulations.
- Identified risks and improvements, cost saving and opportunities areas in the operational process at field and the procedure of SAP flow in the system.
- Business Process Improvement and Re-engineering, designed – analyzed the business process blueprint for operational.
- Conducting independent evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of management policies, procedures and controls; integrity of information; security over company’s resources; compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to ensure that all process and controls within the company is applied effectively and efficiently
- Reviewing processes to improve and enhance them
- Conducting system audit to ensure that day to day operations are done according to workflow and job descriptions
* Must posses at least Bachelor Degree from recognized National or International University Majoring in Accounting, Finance. MBA is preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as an auditor, experience in auditing Manufacturing and/or agriculture sector is an advantage.
* Ability to develop systems and procedures
* Willingness to work under tight deadlines
* Detail oriented, responsible and possesses good analytical skill.
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- Responsible for generating the company’s overall internal control of its operation.
- Requires a broad audit experience and the ability to interact with management at all levels.
- Requires excellent skills as well as strong knowledge of GAAP and audit techniques.
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit fieldwork according to established schedule , recommending internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies , and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
- Utilizes audit objectives and procedures to review and assess the adequacy and application of internal controls through corporate operations, may require the development and refinement of audit programs, questionnaires or other audit tools
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company’s operations
- Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles.
- Execute an efficient and effective audit approach as defined by internal audit management and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the establish budget parameters.
- Document and actively participate in the development of audit procedures performed as well as the preparation of noted concerns for audit report inclusion
Min. bachelor degree: Accounting/Finance in reputable university
More than 8 years in audit and accounting field, currently in managerial position, experience in insurance industry is an advantage
Holding professional certification in Audit and/or risk management is highly regarded, deep understanding on risk based audit implementation and risk management
Understand of various improvement tools
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Responsible for timely completion of MEP (mechanical, electrical and plumbing) installation by NSCs and Direct contractors
- Responsible for Testing and Commissioning (T&C) for all major equipment, MEP installation and systems
- To ensure NSC complete M&E As-Built drawings
- To ensure all Manuals, Certificates and Warranties for major equipment for MEP in placed and documented
- Liaise with NSC(Nominated sub contractor) to secure all technical and equipment operational permits
- Design development and coordination
- Responsible for M&E system including HVAC, plumbing and drainage, fire alarm system, electrical and electronics system. Knowledgeable in energy conservation, building automation system, contract and construction administration
- M&E functions including conceptual/feasibility studies, design, construction plan preparation and approvals; and liaise with other departments to achieve timely delivery.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable university.
Read and write English fluently is a must; computer literate and familiar with MS Project & MS Office
Minimum 3 – 6 years in related fields.
Good technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical and experience of Mechanical and Electrical cost planning and post-contract works for commercial building projects.
Good understanding in engineering construction, ME system and materials
Knowledge in the application process for utilities with relevant authority in electricity supply, water supply, telecommunication connection and gas supply.
Please visit our website at www.gunungsewu.com for more details.
Submit your application - CV and recent photograph to: email@example.com