DuPont is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food: building and construction; communications; and transportation.
In line with the company’s rapid business expansion in Indonesia, we invite enthusiastic and motivated professionals to apply for the positions of:
Business Development Specialist (Surabaya & Medan)-SAL02749
* Work closely with all Business Units in DuPont Indonesia to develop existing and new customers in the respective city
* Support related Business Units to supervise/coordinate distributor
* Collect and analyze market and competitive information (Market Intelligence) from internal and external sources
* Select and prioritize the most attractive and profitable growth areas while checking the strategic fit for the organization.
* Prepare and recommend growth areas and the segmented value propositions
* Deliver sustainable high growth business for related business
* Minimum bachelor degree, majoring in Chemical/Engineering/Business.
* Minimum 5 years experiences of selling chemicals and/or industrial products.
* Experienced in developing new business
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Able to manage various products to various industries.
* Result oriented, fast learner, but good team player.
* Ensure that quality system, including laboratory operation is in compliance with core values.
* Act as Quality Management Representative and lead the Quality Management System ISO 9001 implementation for continual improvement by leading internal and external audit program and review overall quality procedure, documentation and standardization
* Actively involve in Contamination Prevention initiatives to ensure Zero Contamination Incidents for all DCP operations.
* Bachelor degree in Chemistry or relevant science
* At least three years experience leading Quality Management system ISO 9001 and in the laboratory environment in a supervisory position.
* Proficiency in spoken and written English communication
* Good computer literacy & skills
* To be located in Pasuruan
* Assist Business Manager in daily activities
* Prepare business reports
* Arrange marketing seminar/events
* Arrange appointments, telephone calls, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation
* S1 degree holder
* Experienced as secretary/business assistant is preferred
* Good computer skills
* Proficient in English
Business Development Specialist (DuPont Chemical & Fluoroproducts)-SAL02712
* Managing New Business Development in the Fire Industry in ASEAN
* Project management
* Work closely with technical team to implement success of product launch & the implementation
* Set up Key Account Management strategy within targeted industry.
* Interact with major customers and local authorities
* Manage selling expanse and marketing communication
* Degree in Business Management or Engineering
* Min. 3 years of sales experience in the same position. Fire Safety/Hazard will have added advantage
* Strong leadership with high conceptual flexibility
* Strategic / Process / Metrics oriented
* Strong interpersonal influencing and communication skills
* Good English (writing and speaking)
Please apply online to: