Open innovative frontiers in smart card technology
Morpho is one of the pioneers in the Smart Card arena, with more than 30 years of experience in the industry. We deliver leasing-edge technology and provide our customers around the Asia Pacific region with end-to-end solutions. As we expand and push forward with new innovations to support the challenging industry, we strive to engage a strong pool of talent within Morpho.
We are now setting up a subsidiary office in Jakarta, so if you have the zest in life and the ambition to work in a fast paced environment, come and join us as:
This position reports to the Financial Controller, Singapore.
- Manage the full spectrum of finance and accounting functions (AP, AR, GL, Cash flow and CAPEX)
- Oversee the office administrative function
- Deliver accurate results for monthly closing and meet all reporting deadlines
- Ensure compliance to internal controls and statutory financial and legal framework
- Assist in the budgeting process
- Handle Company’s tax matters and statutory filing
- Liaise with bank, auditor and relevant government bodies on Company’s matter
Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy and a CPA
At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in a MNC environment
Highly analytical and possess excellent technical accounting knowledge
Hands-on knowledge of SAP is a must
Must be able to read and write in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Please send your application including CV, stating current & expected salary and availability to
We appreciate all applications but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.