antv was launched on March 1, 1993 as a local television station in Lampung province. In the same month it was awarded a government license for nationwide broadcasting moved its studio to Jakarta. The first programming it produced itself was live coverage of the general session of the People's Consultative Assembly on 1 March 1993.
This television station in the first devoted audience in the youth (aged 13–25 years) and had broadcast events MTV Indonesia. After early 2000s, this station evolved into a station for all ages, together with other television stations.
On September 29, 2005, Rupert Murdoch's Asian broadcaster STAR TV bought a 20% stake in antv (split from TV7). Under Indonesian law, foreign companies can only have a 20% stake in local media companies.
Office Staff Maintenance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain, maintain and improve the assets of the Company (office supplies, air conditioners, facsimile, telephone, etc.)
- Serving the demand for equipment from another department (tents, chairs, cabinets, etc.)
- Perform repair / renovation of buildings, including re-layout of work areas
- Analyzing monthly phone bill (Telkom, Indosat Phone, Blackberry)
- Maintain relationships with building managers and vendors
- To coordinate the cleanliness and neatness of work area, including the cleaning schedule of the manager of the building
Create a monthly report to the General Services Supervisor
- Age 28-33 years
- Min S1 Civil Engineering
- Experienced for 3-4 years in similar field
- Understanding of Construction Management and building materials
- Have the ability to lead others
- Neat, clean and healthy
Closing date : December 10, 2010
Apply online click here: http://www.an.tv/hrd_apptest.php