Achieving goals while holding fast to the highest principles. Building a global brand while having a positive impact on the communities we serve. Getting ahead while giving back.
We would like to invite dynamic, motivated and results-oriented individuals to fill the following position:
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS MANAGER / ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
Location : Kuala Lumpur
- Reconcile accurate accounting records on cost and accumulated depreciation of the Fixed Assets through Fixed Assets Registered / Listings.
- Conduct store audit, verifies accounts related document and physical Fixed Asset sighting
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts management
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis.
- Possess a Higher LLCI Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience with at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good inter-personal skills
- Able to handle full set of accounts and meet tight deadlines
- Must be advance user of Excel spreadsheet and Familiar with Accpac Accounting System
- Experience in a multi site / retail operation environment is an advantage
Interested candidates please e-mail a detailed resume to email@example.com before 19th Dec 2010 to :
Partner Resources Organisation
Berjaya Starbucks Coffee Company Sdn Bhd
Lot 10-04, Level 10, West Wing, Berjaya Times Square,
No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Fax : 03-2052 5889
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org