- Reporting to the Shift Supervisor
- Monitoring performance of critical equipment
- Ensure the defect in performance or condition of equipment are reported timely to the related line manager and recorded in maintenance management system ( GPMate).
- Minimum graduate from Diploma degree of engineering
- Have 3 years experience in modern industrial environment.
- Have good understanding of plant operating philosophy in Power plant.
- Have sufficient training for major type of equipment such as Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, Pump Compressor and other multiple equipments.
- Have good knowledge of philosophy in conditioning and monitoring
- Have sound knowledge of plant trouble shooting.
- Have experience in Programmable Logic Control ( PLC) and Distributed Control System ( DCS) such as Allen – Bradley, Bailey, Simatec, Wonderware, is essential
- Have excellent concern about safety.
Candidates shall apply on the latest at 31 December 2010