An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for:
- To performs G&G evaluations with his/her mentor s/supervisor s guidance and instructions,
- To performs exploration operational matters (e.g. field survey or well site works),
- To assist Head of Geology to perform various projects,
- To act as a mentor to geologist/geophysicist.
- University degree with geology background,
- Having more than 6 years experience in upstream oil/gas company,
- Sufficient "geological studies" background rather than "operation background",
- English literacy.
Sr. Internal Auditor for PSC Company
- To plan, execute and report on the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company s system of internal control and the quality of operating performance.
- Review the system established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedure, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports, and determine whether the organization is in compliance.
- As Liaison Officer to support government auditor in conducting audit in the Company and maintain good relationship with all external auditor.
- To support the Internal Audit Manager in undertaking any other ad hoc duties in Internal Audit and Risk Management as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of accounting and auditing and familiar with all phases of an audit including planning, analysis and report writing.
- Having 5 years of Audit experience within Oil & Gas Company.
Send your CV only (word format) to: email@example.com and quote the position you apply for.