Sensory Basics Sdn Bhd is one of the leading independent manufacturer and marketers of OEM toiletries products, hotel amenities and personal care products in Malaysia. Our services include distribution, warehousing and product packaging. We are a full fledge manufacturing company producing all the aforesaid items from bottles, caps to blending, filling and packaging.
Our factory and marketing office are located in Subang Jaya, Selangor. Our manufacturing plant operates 24 X 7, strictly adhering to the practices recommended by the Good Manufacturing Practice Standard (GMP) endorsed by the Malaysian Ministry of Health.
Among the brands that we produced under license for our customers are La Source range, Jojoba Oil range, Aloe Vera range of the Crabtree & Evelyn, Lather, Aromatherapy, Aquamer, Acca Kappa, Nirvae and many more.
We export most of our products to overseas, mainly to the USA, Germany, United Kingdom, Dubai, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Japan.
In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join us as:
Location: Subang Jaya
- To be able handle daily accounts processes to meet financial closing;
- To handle full set of accounts;
- To assist in the forecast and budget variance analysis and provide business assessments on an on-going basis;
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis and others reports as and when required;
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation and company policies at all times;
- All other accounting tasks that may be assigned from time to time;
- Liaise with external parties, including bankers, auditors and tax agents;
- Proper maintenance of accounting records including fixed asset;
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent;
- Able to handle full set of accounts with minimum supervision and have working knowledge of SQL System and MS Office Application;
- Must be able to work under pressure, admin duties & ad-hoc duties assigned;
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated, team player, meticulous and able to work independently;
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
Location: Subang Jaya
- Resourcing for new vendors & materials to achieve cost effectiveness & competency among vendors.
- Request quotation & negotiate for best pricing.
- Update the materials price, lead time & specifications in system.
- Provide materials forecast to respective vendors.
- Confirm the planning requirement before purchase order issuance.
- Monitor & follow up to ensure critical materials deliveries.
- Problem solving & disposition for raw materials quality issues, from incoming inspection to production quality on-hold.
- Problem solving & disposition for vendors delivery discrepancy.
- Practice regular cost down with existing vendors.
- Building good rapport with vendors to foster better ties for materials delivery & costing support.
- Practice and implement in accordance to the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or through email with full resume to
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)