Shutdown Planning Engineers (Mechanical, E&I)
(United Arab Emirates)
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating corrective, preventive & predictive maintenance activities by using the assigned program modules
- Corporate maintenance in determining job priorities.
- Examining the request, reviews information being input into CMMS for accuracy and completeness
- Reviewing the job with maintenance first lines
- Generating the Work orders and distribute for the departments.
- Maintaining information on backlog jobs pending due to (resource unavailability or shutdown) & following up with concerned departments to expedite work.
- Working towards producing stander templates for work orders & work plan etc. to ensure systematic maintenance data presentation.
- Following up maintenance activities in sites
- Reviewing requirements for plant shutdown by using scheduling and controlling programs (Primavera and MS office package), discussing details with engineers & department heads & preparing consolidated for shutdown.
- Determining shutdown requirements (Schedule, control sheet, Spares, manpower, estimated man hour, material & special equipments).
- Coordinating between the maintenance discipline & operation.
- Reviewing prepared implementation data for oracle system.
- Measure & review Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly maintenance reports
- Preparing maintenance planning monthly KPI reports and statistics
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 25 Full-Time positions available.
For more information, please call
consultant - construction, property & engineering
Agensi Pekerjaan Randstad Sdn.Bhd (JTK 975)
Suite 15.3, Level 15, Menara Weld
No. 76, Jalan Raja Chulan
50200 Kuala Lumpur
T +60 (3) 2036 6666
M +60 (17) 6214349