Carrefour SA is a French international hypermarket chain. Headquartered in Levallois-Perret, France,Carrefour is the largest hypermarket chain in the world in terms of size, the second largest retail group in the world in terms of revenue and third largest in profit after Wal-Mart and Tesco. Carrefour operates mainly in Europe, China, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and in the Dominican Republic, but also has shops in North Africa and other parts of Asia. Carrefour means "crossroads" in French.
Carrefour Indonesia is now looking for :
Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Leadership Development Program offers challenging program that aims to develop future talented leaders in handling all management function : store activities, & retail business area to be recognized & loved for helping the customer.
- Male / Female, 22-27 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with any background major with min. GPA 3.00
- Excellent Communication Skills in English.
- Good computer literate.
- Having sense of Salesmanship.
- Initiative, Pro active, Hard Working and Strong Analytical Thinking.
- Eager to expand career in retail industries
- Willing to be stationed everywhere in Indonesia
- Conducting negotiation with suppliers in supplying selling products.
- Monitoring and producing promotion activities.
- Applying MD activities in stores
- Collecting, reviewing and making reports that are related to MD’s activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with min GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- Excellent in English is a must
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong negotiation skills and relationship building.
- Full-Time positions available.
Please send your CV and recent photograph to:
PT Carrefour Indonesia