Our company, based in PJ, is specialized in environmental equipment and engineering. We offer comprehensive solutions and equipment for flood control projects, industrial waste water, sewage treatment and potable water treatment projects. We are now looking for the below candidate
- The project engineer will work closely with our clients, suppliers and subcontractors to successfully execute and manage engineering projects.
- To ensure engineering projects are executed within budget
- To supervise installation, testing and commission works
- Undertake mechanical design and engineering works to adjust overseas designs to local requirements
- Product development
- Regular outstation travel is necessary (depending on project)
- Min 2-3 years relevant experience
- A degree in mechanical or environmental engineering and an excellent command of English
- Good command of Auto cad and design skills
Sales Support Engineer
- support the existing sales force from our office
- Introduction and sales and marketing of our products and solutions to an existing client base.
- Prepare and assist in preparation and follow up of technical and commercial proposals.
- Assist in Identification and development of new clients
- Good technical understanding of clients requirements
- Proficient in English
- Highly responsible and able to work under pressure
- A degree in chemical engineering, mechanical and or environmental engineering.
- Self motivated and results-driven and strong drive to achieve sales target.
- At least 1 years of related work experience.
- Relevant practical knowledge.
The person must be independent and plan his work with minimum instruction after a period of training.
Interested applicants are advised to apply with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to the following address :
Lantec Far East Sdn Bhd
Suite 4.01, 4th Floor,
Wisma Ali Bawal 1,
No 11 Jalan Tandang,
46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Fax: 03-7781 5440