Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to 480,000 employees annually.
Regulatory Compliance (Swiss Private Bank)
- Implement the compliance monitoring program, including regular reporting to local management and group compliance.
- Perform transaction monitoring review (SIRON).
- Conduct account opening training to new joiners.
- Ensure that periodic AML Training is conducted for all staff.
- Review trades reported by staff are in compliance with the Bank's Employee Trading Transaction regulation.
- Advise on regulatory requirements and update relevant parties about applicable regulatory developments in Singapore.
- Investigate regulatory breaches and prepare notification to the MAS.
- Interpret and perform impact assessment of regulatory changes, where applicable.
- Draft new Compliance policies, taking reference from or adapting relevant sections of the equivalent head office policies as applicable.
- Investigate suspicious transactions highlighted, file suspicious transactions reports and maintain the suspicious transactions report register.
- Coordinate and support internal and external units involved in handling of client complaints as well as maintaining the bank's complaints register.
- Liaise with regulators regarding regulatory matters and coordinate MAS's surveys.
- Provide inputs regarding regulatory issues during the new product and services approval process.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Business or equivalent
- Private Bank experienced is preferred
- About 3 years of relevant experience in AML/CFT
- Good knowledge of MAS and FAA rules and regulations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, initiative and independent
Assistant Manager - Derivative Operations
- Accurate and timely processing of trade settlement in various markets, ensure the settlement instructions are processed promptly and efficiently.
- Follow up on unmatched/unsettled trades with dealer, broker, mutual fund & counterparties.
- Ensure that transactions are done in and in accordance with bank operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Accurate update of clients’ securities holdings in the bank system and correct reflection of such holdings in clients consolidated statements.
- Prepare internal/external/regulatory reports.
- Provide other administrative support for the department.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Familiar with Derivative Settlement Procedures in both external/internal.
- Good product & banking knowledge.
- Follow regulations/requirements/procedures in Derivative Business.
- International market practice in Derivative Business.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance or above.
- 3-5 years relevant working experience.
Candidates with above mentioned experiences, please send an updated CV in words document to