H.J. Heinz Company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is the most global of all U.S.-based food companies. Famous for our iconic brands on five continents, Heinz provides delicious, nutritious and convenient foods for families in 200 countries around the world. In more than 50 of those countries, we enjoy the number-one or number-two market position.
Accounting Staff (Jakarta Raya)
Accounting Staff (Jakarta Raya)
- Female, age max 28 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting from reputable University, with GPA min 3.00
- Having working experience at least a year as Accounting Staff
- Fresh graduates are welcome to appy
- Skill : Accounting & Tax, MS Office
- Honest, hardworking, responsible & dynamic
Distribution Accounting Supervisor (Jakarta Raya)
- Has complete responsibility for revenue systems, inventory finished goods and selling & distribution expense accounts
- Act as a field coordinator for monthly stock op name of finished goods located in distribution centre and home base.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems to ensure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and controls.
- Supervises other regular clerical or accounting staff during a minor portion of the employee's work time; duties include assigning, reviewing and evaluating work.
- Verifies accuracy of data processing for accounting information.
- Answers verbal and written inquiries about revenue, inventory finished goods and selling & distribution expenses.
- Assists Manager in multiple special projects within the organization.
- Graduated from Bachelor Degree majoring in Accounting
- Male with maximum age of 30
- Minimum of 4 (four) years public or corporate accounting experience is a requirement.
- Has strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); ability to articulate complex situations to audiences with varying degrees of financial sophistication.
- Proven ability to exercise effective, independent judgment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple tasks and must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience meeting tight and specific deadlines, takes pride in doing excellent work.
- A demonstrated track record of competence in financial reporting and compliance with GAAP (particularly for revenue and inventory).
- Knowledge of and ability to use automated accounting systems including capability to identify an issue and drill down and research related transactions for explanation.
- Proven track record of effectively building relationships within the Accounting and Operations and throughout the organization.
General Accounting Supervisor (Jakarta Raya)
- Enhance good coordination with other division related with phisycal check of Fixed Asset, Fixed Asset Movement, Capital Expenditure review & monitoring CIP
- Provide accuracy report of Fixed Assets & CIP
- Provide & monitor report of Prepaid expenses & Advance Payment
- Review balance shhet reconsiliation report between System & Accounting ledger
- Supporting data / report as audit needs
- Bachelor degree majoring in Acounting with GPA min 3.00 from reputable University
- Male / Female, age max 30 years old
- Having experience at least 3 years as General Accounting
- Eager to grow, result oriented, able to cooperate with others
- Able to work under pressure, has accuracy and speed
Qualified candidates are challenged to apply. Please forward your applications (not more than 300 KB) to the following details: