Singapore Airlines has evolved into one of the most respected travel brands around the world. In our lounges, our conferences, working relationships, and in the smallest details of flight, we rise to each occasion and deliver the Singapore Airlines experience.
Customer Services Officer (Code: CSO)
The job of the position is mainly customer servicing and handling customer inquiries and to be based in Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. Prospective candidates should be INDONESIAN citizens and meet the minimum requirement as mentioned below:
- Should have at least minimum Diploma (D3) holder, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Max. 25 years old
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, other foreign languages will be an advantage
- Must be customer oriented and able to work with other colleague and service partner staff effectively
- Having the knowledge and ability in customer handling technique, traffic and cargo operations, procedures, general aviation and reservation will be an advantage
- Must be able to do simple investigation with minimum supervision and have initiative when the situation requires.
- Must be able to work independently and handle administrative task including writing reports and handling routine correspondence with service partner, Custom Immigration Quarantine (CIQ) as well as passengers.
- Must be willing to work in irregular hours if needed including weekend and public holiday.
- Any other duties as directed from time to time by Station Manager Jakarta.
If you are interested, please send your application with comprehensive CV, recent photograph and copy of academic transcript not later than 14 days from the advertisement date to the following email address:
Please indicate position code at the subject of your email.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED