We are an International Bank in the country. Today, Bangkok Bank Berhad is embarking on an aggressive expansionary plan, leveraging on opportunity created as a result of the Malaysia government’s policy towards gradual liberalization of the local financial markets. In line with our expansion plan, we are inviting self-motivated and result-oriented individuals to join our team and to share in our success and growth.
Trade Finance Manager
- To supervise staff to ensure daily processing of trade finance activities are properly executed and comply with prevailing rules, regulations and internal policy & procedures.
- Supervise all outgoing messages arising from transactions are proper and correct before dispatch.
- Ensure Officers diligently execute task assigned or delegated to them.
- Supervise reports originated from Trade Finance Department are accurate before timely submission to the Management, other internal departments or external parties.
- Set business strategies and objectives for the Trade Finance Department.
- Perform annual performance appraisals and set appropriate Key Result Area for subordinates.
- Abide by the requirements of Anti-Money Laundering Act and Guidelines for all Trade Finance activities.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Accounting or Economics.
- Basic knowledge of UCP600, URC522 and Incoterms 2000.
- Good command of English Language.
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade finance function in a banking institution.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidates.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply online/email/fax with your complete resume stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salary including a non-returnable photo.
Head, Human Resources
Bangkok Bank Berhad
105, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
HR Fax : 03-2173 7280
Email : Bangkokbank