RPX Holding delivers services of air transportation, customs clearance, freight forwarding, warehousing, domestic and international delivering goods. The company runs an extensive network coverage area in 126 cities/districts and employs more than 1600 dedicated, skilled and professional individuals. Supported by our fleets ranging from motorcycles, trucks, along with very own Boeing 737-200 aircrafts, we truly are total logistics solutions for our customers.Analyze RPX Group’s financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in Executive strategic decisions. Maintain good relationship with financial institution in finding for company’s source of financing and doing in depth analysis of company’s nature of costing to achieve maximize profit.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related background, preferable Master Degree in Finance
- At least have 1 year experience as Finance Analyst
- Additional education/experience relevant to some projects is preferred
- Having knowledge of ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Good command of English (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge of Words, Ms Excel and Power Point
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently under pressure and under challenging environment
- Actively contributes to continuous improvement, sets high professional standards
- Eager to learn financial practical work, team player, and good analytical skill
If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the positions' code in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to:
For more details of company profile and other available positions please visit: