Pertamina (State Oil Extraction Company') is an Indonesian government-owned corporation which extracts and refines the country's oil and gas reserves. It was created in August 1968 by the merger of Pertamin (established 1961) and Permina (established 1957). Pertamina is the world's largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
BIMBINGAN PRAKTIS AHLI (BPA) for DIPLOMA 3
- Direktorat PENGOLAHAN: Refinery Unit II Dumai, Refinery Unit III Plaju, Refinery Unit IV Cilacap, Refinery Unit V Balikpapan, Refinery unit VI Balongan, Kantor Pusat Jakarta
- Direktorat PEMASARAN dan NIAGA: Region Sumatera Bagian Utara, Region Sumatera Bagian Selatan, Region Jawa Bagian Barat, Region Jawa Bagian Tengah, Region Jawa Timur Bali & Nusa Tenggara, Region Kalimantan, Region Sulawesi. Region Maluku - Papua
- Direktorat KEUANGAN: Region Sumatera Bagian Utara, Region Sumatera Bagian Selatan, Region Jawa Bagian Barat, Region Jawa Bagian Tengah, Region Jawa Timur Bali & Nusa Tenggara, Region Kalimantan, Region Sulawesi, Region Maluku-Papua, Kantor Pusat Jakarta
- Direktorat UMUM: Kantor Pusat Jakarta
- Direktorat SDM: Kantor Pusat Jakarta
Further information on the location. selection, requirements, registration and other information please access BUMN Pertamina
Join us to build the PT Pertamina (Persero) became a world-class national oil company.
Practical Guidance Specialist (CPA): an education program for graduates of Diploma 3 (D3) from different majors, which have the potential to be developed into professionals who are trained in technical fields with international standards.
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) only invite the best applicants to follow the selection. The decision to call the applicants and determining the outcome of selection is the right of PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO), and can not be contested. In the selection process, PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) does not serve the correspondence and does not charge anything (be careful with scams!)