Bentoel Group become a part of one of the world biggest cigarette company British American Tobacco International. The synergy enriched Bentoel’s History as legendary cigarette manufacture in Indonesia for almost 80 years. Global Challenge will be easily faced through maintaining concistency of corporate values implementation.
Significant improvement of Bentoel Group performance in last couple years has proved that it has been able to keep its sustainable growth in a tight competition condition. For this reason, the Company is more confident with their choices of business strategy to cope with business challenges in future years. Bentoel Group is also confident that the company business prospects is wide open, and one of the main factors is to maintain its strength, namely great teamwork in Bentoel which so far has been well proven.
The confidence about the Company’s prospect, is supported by the facts that sales of the Company products have improved in almost every segment which shows that it has strong potential development and accepted by consumers. And support from well prepared marketing strategy and consistently implemented, the development of regional products have shown some results.
Responsible to assist Recruitment Manager in handling Recruitment & Selection activities, to ensure the fulfillment of employee requisition meet the standard and requirement, in term of quality and time delivery.
- Hold min Strata 1 (S1), preferably from Psychology background
- Having min 1 year experience in handling Recruitment & Selection, preferably from FMCG or Executive Search Company.
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
- Having strong in analytical thinking, communication, action oriented & attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, multitasking and overtime
- Good in operating MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Good in English both oral and written
- Having knowledge in business process will be valuable
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
Preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personel administration, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and detail oriented
- Team player also a personable and professional attitude
- Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
Please send your application & resume to
Jl. Raya Karanglo, Singosari
Malang – 65153
or email to: email@example.com