Castrol is a fast growing multinational lubricant company with a highly successful track record. Our performance focus has resulted in a very strong consumer franchise through highly customer oriented distribution.
You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidisciplinary working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 3.00 with excellent English fluency for the following positions:
Finance Analyst (FA) - Jakarta
The role will report to the Country Finance Manager, the job holder is accountable for quality, timely and relevant financial reporting and analysis for Indonesia Lubricants business and also accountable for the development of budgets and forecast as well as tracking and reporting actual performance against budgets and forecast. The job holder will also ensure effective system of reporting and forecast with integrity, transparency and in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
- Min. 5 years experience in Finance / Accounting department in manufacturing / trading / audit company
- Thorough understanding of financial and accounting information and processes
- Experienced using JDE system is preferable
- Highly numeric and analytical, able to see the entire business operation in its logical component parts, and objectively challenges the cost/benefit relativity of each.
- Strong problem solving skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and experienced in interacting with the other functions within the organization and with internal and external counterparties
- Computer literate and proficient in English
Please submit your application and CV, and put the code (FA) in the subject of the e-mail to below address before 15 September 2011.
HR MANAGER, PT CASTROL INDONESIAEmail : email@example.com
Only short-listed candidate will be followed up.