Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. This is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our Indonesian Office:
IT OPERATIONS SUPPORT LEAD
- Define, implement and manage IT infrastructure, services and IT projects for Indonesia in order to support the achievement of the organization s overall strategic objectives.
- Develop IT strategy, policy, process, procedures and standards in line with company objectives.
- Provide leadership, manage end-users expectation and resolve issues in an effective manner.
- Develop IT budgets and plans and monitor the financial performance in line with company s strategy and regulations and standards set by BPMIGAS.
- Develop specially designed solutions which address specific business issues and functions in line with operational strategies.
- Assess potential threats and risk, establish and maintain the security profiles and access rights, oversee the preparation of system performance and projects progress report.
- Bachelor degree in Computer applications/IT preferably with a Master Degree in IT.
- Minimum 7 years in Technology Management and with minimum 4 years experience in the oil and gas sector.
All candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written), and have proven leadership qualities, problem solving and influencing skills.
For further information and to apply online please visit
Applications will be closed September 4th, 2011.
Implement and execute the Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) framework, compliant to BPMIGAS and government regulations as well as Pearl policies, in order to enable the organization to systematically control safety, health and environmental risks against acceptable costs and as such contributing to a safe, occupational health and environmental responsible work environment.
Development of HSE Management System (OMF-Key process and Procedure), Regulatory compliance (HSE) Monitoring and Reporting, Project HSE assurance (etc.), Provide HSSE Coaching & Training, Environmental Permitting preparation and process.
For more information and to apply online please visit:
Applications will be closed August 21st, 2011.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.