Orang Tua Group, a group of fast moving manufacturing companies dealing with food & beverage and consumer products. We are well known with our products such as Anggur Orang tua, Tango Wafer, Kare, Formula, Vita Charm, Kayaking peanuts, Kiranti.
Orang Tua believes in lowongcpns.blogspot.com developing high quality human resources by providing intensive trainings and education to its employees. Presently, Orang Tua is looking for individuals to be part of the team.
Brand Manager (BM)
He/She will be responsible for Planning, Coordinating and Supervising the Marketing strategy in order to achieve the sales target and acquiring a significant share in market. This position also require several other important duties as his responsible such as setting up sales target, market share target, distribution numeric, arranging program for product display nationally, developing a new product, maintaining Brand existence, learning and anticipating competitor activities, analyzing market condition based on : Field data, Distributor Sales Data, Survey Data including Internal and External research data, Setting up and allocating an advertising and promotion budget of a brand managed by the brand manager resulting an effective and efficient marketing strategy.
- Male/Female between 28 – 40 years old, S1/ S2 graduate at any major from reputable university with min GPA of 3.00.\
- Has min. 3 years exp. marketing management, preferably from consumer goods company.
- Understand the preparation and implementation of New Product Launch.
- Fluent in English both oral and written ; Computer Literate.
- Strong Ability in Effective Communication skill, especially in negotiation and Marketing Strategy Presentation.
- Possess strong leadership ability, high self motivation and willing to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor degree graduates majoring in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Electrical) with min. GPA 3.00 with record of academic achievement.
- Male or Female Age between 25-30 years old with min 1 years experience in related field.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good management and leadership skill
- Bachleor degree graduates majoring in Engineering background with min GPA 3.50 or ≥ 3.00 with record of academic achievement.
- Age between 21-24 years old with min. 1 year experience in FMCG (Fresh Graduates are welcome).
- Bachelor degree graduates majoring in Information Technology or Information System with min. GPA 3.5 or ≥ 3.00 with record of academic achievement.
- Age between 23 – 28 years old, with min. 1 year experience in related position. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having knowledge in Software, Programming, and Hardware.
- Bachelor degree Graduates majoring in Accounting from reputable university with min. GPA 3.50 or ≥ 3.00 with academic achievement and / or organizational experience.
- Male or Female Age between 22-28 years old, with min. 1 year experience in accounting. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.\
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Computer Literate (Excel and Word) is a must.
- Have experience in Brevet A & B.
- Willing to be located in Tangerang.
Qualified candidates are invited to send the comprehensive resume with recent photograph, copy of academic transcript, ID Card & Record of Academic Achievement to the following address before September 01, 2011:
Jl. Palmerah Barat no. 9 Gelora - Jakarta Pusat 10270
Or email to: email@example.com