Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch (“Citibank”) is a full branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. (“Citigroup”) fully owns Citibank, N.A. We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities.
Citibank retail banking in Indonesia operates 19 branch offices and 102 ATMs in six major Indonesian cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Semarang and Denpasar.
Citi Indonesia, the most prestigious financial institution in Indonesia, is inviting you to join
1. Citi Operations and Technology (O&T) Associate Program (10031847)
2. Citi Commercial Bank Associate Program (10031841)
3. Global Transaction Services (GTS) Indonesia Associate Program (10031845)
4. Security Fund Services (SFS) Officer – Fund Accountant (10016146)
This is an opportunity to work with the best team within Citi Indonesia where you will get good understanding about banking business from ‘the best player in the field’.
Selection criteria :
- Students in their final year of university, with minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or Minimum Bachelor degree from respectable universities
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Any major is welcome, preferably Management, Operation Management,Engineering, Finance, Accounting, and Technology
- Proficiency in English
- Good Teamwork, with strong initiative and drive
Please email your CV and latest transcript before Nov 30, 2010 to